Thursday 12 April 2012

 I have been wondering what it would be like to have breast implants. I thought if I got them done I would have to buy bigger bras. I currently purchase my bras from bras and things and have noticed that they don't stock many of the bigger bras and if they do they are quite expensive. I have a large build so I was planning on going to a EE - F although after my research I have decided that if I get them done I wouldn't go any larger than an E as the bras are either to expensive or not sexy. Below are some that I found and helped me to decide whether or not I should undergo the surgery.... 









Its funny to see all these blanked faced men slumped on the benches outside, hunched over their phones scrolling through Facebook while their partners are trying on bras. While I was trying on some bras I thought to my self do I like it? Is it sexy? Does it suit me? Do i have back fat and do i feel confident in the bra..... I like to think this about everything I buy.  Is this bad? Let me know what you think or if you have any tips to help me out :)

 Happy Friday 
 xxx S.S

No comments:

Post a Comment