Wednesday 4 April 2012

Whoo ! first day at blogging

Hi everyone, im Sonya, im 32 and work at a cosmetic clinic based in Sydney Australia. This is my first ever blog and im still quite unsure about blogs so lets see how I go....

Every day I come to work to see and work with people who have  been enhancing them selves. It may be young girls getting breast enhancements to liposuction or even having Botox. I have only been with the company for a year and a half and already love it. I see people from going shy to very confident young women and there partners love it!

The idea of my blogs is to give other people an inside view of the cosmetic industry, what my day to day activities with work are. Hopefully you like what I have to say so stay tuned!

With love,
S.S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment