Tuesday 8 May 2012

SEXPO

Hi everyone ! I just received a photo of some of the staff that worked at our stall that we had at SEXPO!
I thought I would share it with you all.

Above is Sarah, Zoe, Dr Blackstock, Diana and Lissette

Sexpo is a massive expedition that is held in Sydney and other states in Australia annually. This event went for 4 days. I attended 3 of the days and had a really good time. This was my first time at the expedition and all i can say was WOW ! 

Before Sexpo started i was meaning to ask why we attend. I mean we don't sell "toys" or sexy out fits etc.... However i didn't get a chance to ask. It simply slipped my mind. Once I was there i really understood what it was all about. We booked in Loads of surgery's and really helped some people understand the cosmetic world. Most men don't understand that its such a confidence boost they just think it a waste of money.... We really proved to them that wasn't the case.

Enhance Clinic will be attending next years show. I might even see you there ! 


SS
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment