Sunday 13 May 2012

Pressure to look good

Lately I have been getting my self down quite a lot. I have recently become further in debt. Not by to much so i know i shouldn't be worrying. Although I am.

I had a chat with one of my colleagues Sharon. Sharon is one of the most happiest and most positive  person that i know. I really enjoy working with her. I consider her to be my second mother. I told her my problems and she really helped me.

I have been thinking for a while that i want to go onto duromine. Duromine is an extreme weight loss tablets for obese people. I only weigh 60 - 65 kilos and I know deep down that i don't need these tablets. I eat healthy and try to exercise when I can. My good old friend Sharon made me realise that there is so much pressure on everyone. When you look good you tend to feel like you don't.


Working in the industry makes you think about your body and what you don't think is  right. My boobs are to small, my hips are to big, Look at that cellulite, Mother of Mary where did those wrinkles come from? I am now learning that you need to stand back and say damn I am hot! And believe our partners when they tell us that we do.


I have had a breast consultation with Dr. Les Blackstock at Enhance Clinic. I was so sure that i wanted breast implants but now I am not so sure. Im trying to pay off most of my debts then save for the boob fund. I have an option to go onto a payment plan (previous blog) but I just don't think that's a good idea for me considering my anxiety and hate for owing others money.


I would really appreciate your comments and help
S.S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment