Thursday 3 May 2012

Liposuction Sydney

Liposuction in Sydney has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in Austral with breast enhancement second. With this in mind I spoke to Dr Les Blackstock the cosmetic surgeon at Enhance Clinic.

I asked a few questions just to help me get my head around this procedure. He told me that Liposuction does NOT make a person healthy. The only way you are going to get healthy is by eating right and exercising.

Once you have liposuction the fat does not come back in the same areas, because the procedure permanently removes fat stores. If you had Liposuction on your thighs because no matter how hard you tried to diet and exercise they just wouldn't change shape. After the procedure if you ate poorly and didn't exercise you would put weight on BUT not on your thighs. It is quite possible that the fat cells will go to your breasts giving you a larger breast size.

 

People that undergo the treatment may not loose weight on the scales but they will defiantly see a change in their body shape.

 

I spoke to a few of my co workers and they informed me that the price on liposuction varies  due to the areas you have treated. In my opinion this service isn't very expensive as i know that at Enhance Clinic Liposuction prices Sydney only starts from $2,999. Keeping in mind that they have a payment plan which I LOVE!


Its almost FRIDAY
SS

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fat from my hips is a major problem for me as well. I've tried regular exercise and diet, but, unfortunately, they didn't work for me. That's why, I'm seriously thinking to undergo a Montreal liposuction treatment as soon as possible. I hope this cosmetic procedure will help me reduce this unwanted fat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the share. You are helping others to grow their knowledge by sharing such a valuable information
    Liposuction Australia

    ReplyDelete